Do you want a free and accurate home evaluation?
We invite you to call us to schedule a time where we can meet to discuss a detailed market evaluation of your property.
Here’s what’s included:
- A detailed description of your property. This is very helpful if the property in question is one that you may not have seen in a long time – or ever. Often when a property is in probate, the administrator of the estate has never seen the property and doesn’t know it’s true and factual condition.
- List of active, pending and closed sales in the area within the last 90 days. This information is vital to knowing what is a fair price for the property in question.
- An accurate estimate of the selling price and estimated time to sell the property. We will be able to provide you with a true and accurate estimate for your home as well as an accurate timeline for selling the home.
- Recommendation of items you can complete if you choose to increase the saleability of the property. While some homes sold are sold in “as-is” condition, every once in a while it makes sense to make some changes to the property to get more money out of the sale. We’ll provide these options to you should you wish to examine it more.
How Value is Determined:
- Condition of property
- Square footage
- Lot size
- Prices of similar properties in the area
- Recent sales of property in the area
- Currently under contracts (pending sales) in the area
- Current buyer demand for the price point
- Timeline to sell and close
- Financing options
“Fair Market Value” is defined as the highest price a buyer is willing to pay for a property.
Call us today to schedule your Free Home Evaluation!