Why We Should Represent You
We understand that you have many options when selecting your Real Estate professional, as everyone has a friend or a family member in the business. We do encourage you to call us as we have many years of experience and have the following credentials:
- Richard and Kirsten are both REALTORS® and as such, we subscribe to a strict code of ethics designed to protect you.
- Richard and Kirsten are both licensed Real Estate Brokers with the California Bureau of Real Estate (BRE)
- Richard is an Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR). He has received special education on protecting and promoting buyer interests. He has also demonstrated the experience in buyer representation necessary to obtain the ABR designation
- We are shareholders of Aviara Real Estate in Westlake Village and have served on the Board of Directors for 5 of the last 7 Boards.
- We will represent you and will look out for your best interests.
- If we list your home, we will represent only you as the seller.
- We will provide you with a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to make the best possible offer.
- Our team of preferred vendors are available to you as a seller. They are in our network because they adhere to our philosophy of customer service and they get the job done, period.
- Our goal in every transaction is to create customers for life! Our relationship will not end at the closing table. We are always here to help and answer questions.
- For you as a buyer, we make our team of preferred vendors available to you. We will get you in contact with our preferred lenders when it comes to financing and pre-qualification if necessary. We use several lenders and they are in our network because they get the work done, period.
- We will handle all of the details of your purchase including negotiations, inspections, repairs, and more.
- You pay no fee because we are paid by the seller.
- We will review your closing statement with you and answer any questions you may have.
Our goal is to make sure you as a client is taken care of. If you are buying a home, we want you to have a drama free transaction. If you are selling a home with us, we want you to have a smooth transaction where there are no surprises.
Contact us today and let us show you how we can help realize your real estate goals!